This turkey is a gift to our office and many people we serve at Trinity. She has a heart to see people loved, restored, and healed. She has a desire to bless others. Her motto is “love big, love well, love lots”. If you have had the pleasure of speaking to her or received one of her hand-written notes, you know who I am referring to.
But, so often, people come into our lives for a season. Trinity has been encouraged, challenged, and changed because of this turkey. However, this season, we must say our goodbyes. She is moving to the Middle East in January to share the love and truth of Jesus Christ.
The area that she is moving to has approximately 68 un-reached people groups but only 20-30 local Christians. After visiting this area, learning about the need, and falling in love with the people, she has decided to live out John 4:34, and Go! We, here at Trinity, will miss her but we know God will continue to use her in wonderful and mighty ways.
Ok, who is this turkey??
How can you help stuff this turkey? Starting Tuesday, October 31st, and extending through the month of November, we will have a turkey created to hold all of your stuffings! Oh, this will be fun!!!
On October 31st, Dr. Bo is going to help stuff the turkey by matching any financial gifts up to $250. Plus, on this day there will be two more fun items: (1) the entire Trinity staff will be dressed up for Halloween. Stop by to check us out! and (2) chair massages will be offered throughout the day ($5 suggested donation to help stuff the turkey).
What do you stuff the turkey with? Two items:
(1) Financial gifts: Kayla is soooooo close to reaching her financial goals. Let’s stuff that turkey full so she is fully funded.
(2) Encouraging gifts: a note, a bible verse, a caring thought; encouragement goes a long way.
How can you stuff the turkey? Three ways:
(1) In person: Come to Trinity. We will accept cash, check, and credit cards. This could be the most fun because you can say hello to the turkey while you stuff the turkey.
(2) Mail: Checks made payable to TEAM with Kayla and account number (011854) in the memo line and sent to: PO Box 1986 Grapevine, TX 76099-1986.
(3) Online: Go to TEAM’s website and search the account number (011854). Monthly automatic withdrawal is available to set up if you want to stuff this turkey during the 3 years that she is gone.
Thank you for your help! We look forward to stuffing the turkey (Kayla) with lots of love!