- What is the benefit of Create Trinity Lifestyle?
- What are the specifics of Trinity Lifestyle?
- Why 21 days and why twice per year?
- What precautions should I take?
- Can I Create a Trinity Lifestyle while Pregnant or Nursing?
- Can my children Create a Trinity Lifestyle?
- Any final instructions?
This book is not an “end-all-be-all.” Rather, it is a guide to help. It is not meant to be burdensome and it should be easy to follow. This is not to say the process won’t be hard and challenging at times however your health is worth the effort. Prior to starting, please consult your healthcare provider if taking medications or if you have a medical condition.
- There are four plans: (a) Raw Food Plan (b) Non-Raw Food Plan (c) Specific Fast (d) Walking (Read-Pray-Walk). Each plan is 21 days in length. Each plan has a beginner, intermediate and advanced version found at the beginning of the plan.
- Each plan has a Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter Version. Depending on what time of the year you decide to Create a Trinity Lifestyle will determine what plan you will follow. Within each specific season, there will be three daily meal ideas plus snacks that will be repeated seven times. This design helps to keep each specific seasonal food plan simple and inexpensive.
- Each plan is to be followed twice per year. Just remember to have fun!
Within each of the 21 day periods, you will have:
- A daily renewing thought. It is recommended that you have a journal to write down your own thoughts, concerns, dreams and visions. It was suggested by a friend and mentor that I tell the reader that many of the thoughts come from my own experience while reading the Bible, praying and living life. Other thoughts are quotes from authors I have read. I took my friend’s advice seriously and tell you in advance; while I think all the renewing thoughts will apply to your life; some will point directly to Christ while others just ask thought provoking questions. If the thoughts do not seem to resonate with you and I am sure some will not; do not negate the benefit of the nutritional advice or renewing activity.
- A daily renewing activity. Note: With the help of Tataya Radtke, yoga will be used for a large portion of this purpose (excluding the walking plan). Seven specific yoga poses with detailed instructions have been created for Creating a Trinity Lifestyle.
Twenty-one days is a reasonable amount of time that most people can achieve. Creating a Trinity Lifestyle is about helping people succeed, not fail. I liken the twice per year idea to what most people do naturally to their home and never think about for themselves. Many people de-clutter or deep clean in their home two times per year (Spring and Fall). Why would we not want to do the same with our bodies?
If you have a medical condition or are taking medications that would be counter-indicative to following the “Trinity Lifestyle,” please consult your healthcare provider prior to starting. This book is not meant to replace your healthcare provider, so please consult your healthcare provider if you have further questions. However, I have tried to make the plans simple enough that anyone can follow them. If for some reason, you are unable to fully participate: please note that you can still obtain many of the health benefits by creating the rhythm in your life that is described in this book.
Yes, you can Create a Trinity Lifestyle even while pregnant and/or nursing. However, I would suggest adding 2 eggs (range free omega-3 enriched) and 3-5 protein servings per day. Protein is very important for a healthy pregnancy and for healthy nursing; however, please consider the source of protein. If you have complicating health factors or questions during your pregnancy, please consult your OBGYN and/or midwife prior to starting.
Absolutely! Will the kids miss some sugar and TV? Sure they will but remember you are not only investing in your health, you are investing in the health of your entire family. Note: If your child has a medical condition, please consult your healthcare provider before you begin.
Take inventory of your life. Ask yourself some questions and be honest. Are there habits and attitudes that you need or want to change? How reasonable is it to change one or all of them? What is the most important one to change first? Is it the right time to start? What is your goal when creating a balanced rhythm to your life? Have fun and be positive. Creating a Trinity Lifestyle should not create stress. It should help alleviate it. Be willing to try something new and learn as much as you can along the way. Just like you, I am also on this journey. Let’s be healthier together! Lastly, “Dear friends, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well.” (3 John 2)
Where to buy:
Spread the Word:
Click below to download a printable flyer!